Predixion Insight™ for Excel® is not the only way to access the Power of Cloud-based Predictive Analytics Predixion API Connexion™ provides customers and partners with quick and easy access to powerful predictive analytics from any application or interface. BI, analytic, CRM or other vendors can send data to the Predixion Insight ™ cloud service and receive intuitive predictive results that can be integrated with existing reports. Customers and consulting partners can develop specific web interfaces or custom VBA Macros in Excel to access the Predixion Insight cloud.
Predixion API Connexion™ Advantages
- Scalable: Powered by the Predixion Insight cloud service, the Predixion API Connexion can scale to satisfy your most pressing performance needs
- Accessible: Whether you are a resource-concerned server developer or a business-focused analyst, one of the Predixion API Connexion layers will make you most productive
- Secure: 256-bit SSL ensures the privacy of the communication between your client and the Predixion Insight service. AES 256 bit encryption ensures the confidentiality of your data inside the Predixion cloud.
Predixion API Connexion™ Features Include:
Multi-layered API - Developers can choose the layer best suited for their applications: • The Basic layer is a collection of web services which expose all of the Predixion Insight functionality. These services use the Windows Communication Foundation framework and can be invoked from a variety of platforms (including, but not limited to Microsoft .Net, Java, Apache Axis etc.)
- Predixion.AnalyticsClient, our Application layer API, can be easily invoked from any Microsoft .Net application. It hides the complexity of the web service invocations and exposes interfaces suited for commonly used .net development patterns. In fact, we like this application layer so much that we developed our own rich client, Predixion Insight for Excel, using exclusively the Predixion.AnalyticsClient.
- The Operational layer API allows for quick automation of Predixion Insight tasks. This layer empowers a user to convert a spreadsheet to a powerful business intelligence vertical application, combining VBA (for client side operations) with Predixion Visual Macro technology (for server-side Predixion Insight operations).
Synchronous/Asynchronous Execution Model - Allows for scheduling one or more analytics tasks. Processing results are stored on the Predixion cloud and can be collected once or multiple times whenever/wherever you chose to use them.
Transactional Integrity of Cloud Assets – Ensured by the Predixion Insight service.