We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive a variety of marketing initiatives including promotions, social media, online campaigns and managing websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage integrated online marketing programs to launch demand generation campaigns using email, banner ads, search marketing, landing pages, retargeting and other innovative web tools
- Utilize search including SEO and SEM to develop awareness and generate qualified leads
- The creation and management of lead generation, qualification and nurturing campaigns that drive qualified leads to the sales team
- Maintain an effective online social media strategy
- Stay current with social media trend and manage content on social media sites, keeping content current and accessible
- Manage corporate website and microsites working with marketing director on content and strategy to continuously evolve website; make functional and design recommendations for site; work with outside agencies for programming and design
- Provide dashboards, metrics, and ROI metrics for all campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Web Design, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of online marketing experience. Candidate must have been directly responsible for implementing marketing efforts with demonstrable results
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies including social sites, forms, blogs, Wikis, email marketing and multimedia
- Track record of success executing Email marketing strategies
- Strong working knowledge of databases list management and lead qualification and nurturing
- SEO and SEM expertise
- Power user of Excel and other business software tools used to analyze and report trends and results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter, with proven ability to manage multiple projects on time and on budget
- Legal ability to work in the US
Position is based in Orange County, California. No relocation.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Back to Careers Home>>